The loose ends of the murder/mystery about The Sloan family’s father are tied up in this book. The is a lot of jumping back and forth through time which I imagine is very complicated for an author to be able to do. I personally am distracted by it when I am trying to get emotionally invested in the romance. Overall, though it was a very good story that ran through the 4 books.
But it was Michael’s story I was waiting for. His gruff, protective facade was blown wide open when he had the chance to see the love of his life, Annalise, again. The intensity of Michael’s feelings for her made the whole book for me. You might never have suspected Michael was the most intense and devoted of all the Sloan children. What he would do for her, his love for her and his deep desire for her simply took my breath away.
No comments:
Post a Comment