We met Chloe briefly in book 1 of the Dating Games series and I wasn’t sure what to expect. She turned out to have been shaped by experiences we don’t fully understand until close to the end of the book. She appears strong and unflappable and keeps people at arms length. Chloe’s greatest flaw is putting everyone else’s needs before her own.
She meets Lincoln while at a destination bachelorette party in Las Vegas. T.K. Leigh has a knack for writing leading men that take your breath away - first Julian, and now Lincoln. Lincoln not only excels in the carnal arts, but he’s passionate about what he does and decisive in what he wants. Sometimes that gets him in trouble.
The role family and alcoholism is a predominant theme in this story. I don’t know enough about the disease to say it is an accurate portrayal, but I can say the author painted a different picture of the cycle families go through than is customary. It made for an interesting read. I really enjoyed the book,
No comments:
Post a Comment