:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Return Billionaire to Sender by Annika Martin

I have read all the Billionaire books in this series and I love how different they all are.  This one is no exception.  

Noelle is a great heroine.  She forced herself to stand up and be strong, but it’s not natural for her.  I live that she is so obsessed with doing things according to the rules especially due to her role in the book.

Malcom almost had me believing he was as hard and surly as he portrayed himself.  The things he ends up getting himself in trouble over show more about him than his day to day work.  The way it ended was perfect, too.  A very enjoyable story.

No comments: