:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, November 7, 2020

Marrying Mr. Darcy by Kate O’Keeffe

I really enjoyed the first book in this series do I was glad to see MARRYING MR DARCY was a continuation of that story although you can read it as a stand alone.

What I loved about Sebastian was that except in cases where he stood up for Emma or was being protective of her, he would not give in to any of the drama being created by the people around him.  His focus was singular - he loved Emma.

Emma was bombarded with all sorts of challenges and she wanted desperately to fit into Sebastian’s world with everyone around her giving her different advice or creating different drama.  She was losing herself to the pressures of everyone else’s expectations.

I felt teary when Emma was teary.  I felt for her and Sebastian trying to make their lives with everyone interfering according to their own agenda.

I recommend this book as light reading and something that will tug at your heartstrings.

No comments: