:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Thursday, December 17, 2020

The Villian: A Billionaire Romance by L. J. Shen

I finished reading the book awhile ago, but I am still thinking about it because it draws in some very visceral emotions. It is complex, well written and a well laid, original story - like we come to expect from  L. J. Shen.  

Persephone is something of a heroine.  She vexes Cillian from the moment they meet.  I identified with her so much being a teacher, too, and knowing all she saw with children like Tinder.

To be Cillian is exhausting especially being someone that cares about nothing and no one.  That is a lot of work for him.  The secrets revealed will lead you to understand why Persephone and Cillian were each so remarkable in their own way.  

As with every L. J. Shen novel, you never know what you are going to get until you read it, just that you won’t be disappointed.

No comments: