ACHE FOR YOU starts heating things up right from the start, but once Matteo makes his appearance, the delicious and breathless rumbles of unleashed passion begins. He is described as being so handsome he attracts every eye and leaves the women (and some men) speechless, but doesn’t ever seem to take advantage of that. He really is a dream of a male character.
Kimber has had the worst luck ever and the things she experienced have made her hurt, angry, and suspicious of anything that seems to be good. That includes Matteo. She doesn’t trust him and she doesn’t trust herself, either. I did think Kimber’s threats were a little over the top and repetitive at times.
ACHE FOR YOU is such an appropriate title. The reader can’t be passive reading J.T. Geissinger words. You might find yourself needing a tissue more than once, but there is also teasing, biting wit, stubbornness, and smoldering passion to deal with. I really enjoyed the book and now I have to go read the other ones in the series. It was that good.
No comments:
Post a Comment