:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Maddox by Shandi Boyes

Maddox and Demi met as kids and have had a secret crush on each other since then.  A situation arose for Maddox to act on his feelings and he did sparking the long dormant, hot and steamy romance between Maddox and Demi.  He protects her, they look out for each other, and the accept each other for whatever happens.  

Maddox gets heavily involved in illegal underground fighting run by Demi’s uncle.  Within a short period of time he doesn’t know who he can trust.  His main goal is to protect Demi and his brothers. 

It was hard to get into the book at first but when the suspense and dangerous stuff started, I was all eyes and kept on reading.  Of course I came to the shocking cliffhanger that no one - not even Maddox or I - saw coming.  On to book 2 “Demi”.

No comments: