BROODY BILLIONAIRE takes place amidst the fictional professional football team owned by billionaire Wes Lancaster. His interest in the team physician and single mom, Winnie Winslow, is a departure from his commitment phobic playboy ways.
Wes doesn’t have the outward social presence of his billionaire friends Kline Brooks and Thatcher Kelly, but they and their wives are part of his life, the book has a lot of outrageous and really funny moments. Yes, I laughed out loud several times - not just a chuckle or a smirk, either.
But the romance between Wes and Winnie has a different dimension because of her precious and gifted daughter, Lexi. The passion between Wes and Winnie is really hot and creative, but it’s the transformation Wes undergoes because of her little girl that tugs most at the heartstrings.
I love all the billionaire bad boy books, and BROODY BILLIONAIRE is no exception. I have to admit I love that Thatch and Kline are still part of the story including the birth of Thatch and Cassie’s son Ace. You will love reading how all their stories come together as part of this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment