:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Not My Match by Ilsa Madden-Mills

Whoa! Great story.  I think Giselle is one of my favorite female characters.  So funny, smart, unconventional, kind - a beautiful person.  Devon - so hot, tough, so guarded, possessive and so helpless when it came  to Giselle.  I’m a science person, so I loved it even more because of not shying away from topics that many people are afraid will be too hard to think about.  

But within this really wonderful romance with Devon and Giselle are characters I need to know end up okay, too.  Aiden, Mike, Robert, Mama, Myrtle, Garrett and Topher, to name a few.  One of my indicators of a really good book is you don’t even notice how many extra people are because they are so integral to the story.  And you remember them as well as the so-called main characters.

I hope there are other books in the series and each treats us to dinner and grace at Mama’s.


No comments: