:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Thursday, September 30, 2021

My Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren

So this book is funny, romantic, angsty and has a great group of friends as the characters.  I loved Millie even though she wouldn’t listen to my internal ramblings of advice to “not do it!”  I loved Reid as serious book boyfriend material.  He was such a good friend, son and person.

The reason I read this book is because I am currently into internet romances, texting romances, and (like this one) dating app romances.  I like the veil of anonymity that lets the right people be more open.  Of course, it often spells disaster is some way, but the books would be short if things worked out well.

I really enjoyed the story and hope there are more about Chris, Alex and Ed.

No comments: