:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Provocation (Explicitly Yours, book 3) by Jessica Hawkins

Did you ever get into a series then reach a point where you didn’t want to read any more because things were not going to go they you wanted them to?  That’s where I was with PROVOCATION, book 3 of the Explicitly Yours series.  I knew what was going to happen but had to torment myself by reading it.

Lola loved Beau but had been hurt by him and felt the need to get revenge for what he did to her. I had hope Lola wouldn’t reduce herself to Beau’s level.  

On to the last book (Addiction). My shred of hope that things will still turn out okay is just barely alive, but then I am a glutton for punishment.

No comments: