I thought when I read Zeus and Lou’s story (The Fallen Men book 2) that I wouldn’t find the same kind of enjoyment in another couple especially when one was Lionel the rookie cop that had dinner with Lou’s corrupt and neglectful parents.
Well I’m not too full of my self to admit I was wrong. Haleigh Rose is a hard girl to like in her dad Zeus’ story. GOOD GONE BAD shows what happened when Haleigh was growing up with a drug addict mother and only “Lion” being there always to protect her, save her from herself and even leave her if he knew it was the right thing to for her.
This is a great MC story with subterfuge, evil men, corrupt government people and at least a dozen people trying get revenge on someone for something (I might be exaggerating).
Nevertheless, read this book that can stand alone but is much better if read in order. There is so much interconnection between the characters that when couples get their own books you will know them well.
No comments:
Post a Comment