:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Monday, February 21, 2022

Lessons in Corruption (Fallen Men, book 3) by Giana Darling

<strong>The teacher and the biker</strong>

I read LESSONS IN CORRUPTION third instead of first in the series because I decided it was necessary before reading book 4,  AFTER THE FALL, a continuation of Cress and King’s story.  It worked okay that way.

So like every other female, I fell in love with King, more man at 18 than some men ever get.  The way he enters Cressida’s life and how it immediately changes her was just the beginning of an intense, consuming romance.

I always have a little trouble with teacher/student romances because I was a teacher.  This story didn’t just skirt the issue, either.  It is all in and they had their way with one another in all kinds of inappropriate places.  But, as is the nature of fiction, it was about how this relationship - specifically King’s student personality - was vital for the plot and the furtherance of the romance.  We would have missed learning a lot about him without this particular conflict.

So, I loved the story and can tell you there is no let up in quality and intensity in the first three books.  If this is your first read in the series, you are in for a treat.

No comments: