:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Misunderstood by Kelly Myers

MISUNDERSTOOD has the adorable pre-schooler, aloof millionaire dad, sweet nanny/student and a story line that incorporated an ex to confuse everyone and contribute to the misunderstandings.

It was a fairly typical story. I liked the ex twist because I like the jealousy factor and how it forces someone to put forth more effort to make their partner feel safe and loved.

I didn’t really get the feels from this couple, though. I didn’t see many things that screamed “passionate romance”, but I’ll let you be the judge of that.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

No comments: