:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Monday, March 21, 2022

No Longer Faking by Amber Warden

This book was totally outside my normal selection because I don’t read books about married people or cheating. So why did I read it? It was midnight, the book had 164 pages and I thought I could finish before I got tired.

What I found out was I liked it a lot. The characters are written just so that you root for the “right” people to do the “right” thing for the “right” reason. The romance is reluctant and real and that’s why I think I was so drawn to the story. It transformed Nate and Gwen’s life for the better. It even seems that it helped Charles.

I received an advance copy of this book. After reading it I am submitting this voluntary review.

No comments: