:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Hook, Line and Sinker by Tessa Bailey

I can’t remember the last time I read a book and literally felt the tension between the characters as I turned each page.  HOOK, LINE AND SINKER is a novel that takes love to this level that is filled with aching chemistry which must be denied to be fully appreciated.

I knew I was going to love Fox and Hannah from their first appearance in IT HAPPENED ONE SUMMER.  I finished that book thinking I would devour the next story if it were about Fox.  What I didn’t know was why I would love these two characters so much.  The role they take is the story is one thing, but what they end up doing for one another is everything.

As I became engrossed in the story, I wanted it to slow down so I wouldn’t have to leave these two so soon.  The epilogue was badly needed in order for me to be satisfied that Fox and Hannah had made it.

No comments: