:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Small Town Hero by Olivia Hayle

I liked Parker the most in SMALL TOWN HERO,  the guy the title refers to.  His sister’s best friend returns to their small town with quite a bit of emotional baggage and a daughter.

Parker is always there when Jaimie needs him, doesn’t push her to talk, and values her opinions.  He notices the feisty girl she used to be is slowly returning - but with the changes that come with maturity.

Parker’s family figures prominently in the story but their presence is not overwhelming if you haven’t read other books in this series. I liked the whole story and the setting.  The plot moved a little slow for my taste, however.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

No comments: