:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

The Billionaire’s Wake Up Call Girl by Annika Martin

This is actually my second time reading THE BILLIONAIRE’S WAKE UP CALL GIRL and rarely read books twice.  I loved Theo and Lizzie so much because they are breathlessly romantic after having such an unusual way of getting together.

What appeals to me most about Theo is how his feeling for Lizzie are so far from his stern and all business character.  She just completely unravels him and he get tuned into an obsessive caveman trying to find her.  There is even a jealous, biotch of a villain that tries to spoil things for them.

Lizzie is everything I would want to be with someone like Theo.  It results in a really funny and primally steamy romp in the world of corporate medical products and wake up calls to impossible bosses.  I loved it.

No comments: