:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, July 9, 2022

Part of Your World by Abby Jimenez

PART OF YOUR WORLD is a magical opposites attract love story that had me glued to my seat from the start.  I spent most of the story loving Daniel and thinking Alexis didn’t deserve him, but as the story progressed  started to understand Alexis.

I don’t think they make guys like Daniel.  How there could be enough hours in a day to do all he did for the town, the people and then Alexis was a wonder.  Alexis was so complex and accomplished yet felt obligated to please everyone else.

It’s a fun yet heartfelt story that I really enjoyed.  I can’t wait for Bri’s story.

No comments: