RUINS OF TEMPTATION is the 4th book in the Corium series and is the first one that doesn’t revolve mainly around Quinton and Aspen. I’m amazed I am keeping all these characters straight, but that is a testament to Hallman and Beck’s superior character development.
Lucas is Corium’s headmaster. We knew he was tough, relentless and feared, but now we learn about the rough and dark urges he has had to work hard suppressing.
Delilah tests his limits and his depraved side comes out. The thinly veiled remorse afterwards doesn’t last long. Delilah’s energies are exhausted just trying to survive. Anyone she’s trusted so far has betrayed her. Will that include Lucas?
If you are hooked on the Corium story and ready for some senseless depravity, you won’t be disappointed. This book is not for the hearts and unicorns fans.
I received a free copy of this book via Bleeding Heart Press and am voluntarily leaving a review.
No comments:
Post a Comment