:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, August 13, 2022

A Web Of Lies by Beena Khan

I love every one of Beena Khan’s dark mafia book including THE WEB OF LIES. What an appropriate title! It is a standalone novel but the characters exist in the same world as her other characters in this series.

I loved this book for its vibrant and deadly Ana. Ana’s story comes with a bit of history and there are a few jumps back in time to get to the roots of deception.

Surge is very compelling, driven and sensuous. His interactions with Ana from the start are spicy and deliciously dark. She is so drawn to him but doesn’t completely understand why. They are from rivals families -Bratva and Cosa Nostra. Why do they feel compelled to be together?? Read this excellent book to find out.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments: