:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Monday, September 26, 2022

A Bossy Temptation by RS Elliot

A BOSSY TEMPTATION is a fairly typical nanny/boss romance.  Matt is the second of the wealthy and successful Becker brothers.  Stephanie is one of his older brother David’s wife’s friends.  The had crossed paths in Hawaii, instantly attracted but neither approached the other to meet.

When Matt needs a nanny, Stephanie is recommended by her friend and young Will immediately takes to her.  I really loved the kind of devotion Matt had to his son.  Will was written to be such a great kid, too.

But after a few encounters of the steamy kind, I kept finding myself being disappointed with Matt’s behavior that could only be described as him being a jerk.  And Stephanie disappointed me, too.  At first she seemed with it and driven to do the right thing for young Will first.  She was such a good person and listener. But she also was irresponsible in some big ways.  In short they both had a hard time convincing me they belonged together and had that great romantic love.

It’s a well written book with snapshots here and there of the Matt’s brothers and Stephanie’s friends.  By the way, I didn’t like Stephanie’s friends much, either, especially Gail.  You’ll see what I mean.  I know I said there were things I didn’t like, but I seriously could not put the book down until I finished.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

No comments: