:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Arrogant Monster by Nicole Fox

I had no clue how much I would’ve this story.  I was all in from the first page.  ARROGANT MONSTER refers to Daniil, Don of the Vlasov Bratva.  He is that powerful, calm, yet really intense man.  The world could be blowing up around him and he’d be dusting off his bespoke suit while on the phone arranging the retaliation.

The pages just sizzle when Daniil and Kinsley are together.  Daniil’s careful control lets loose on Kinsley.  Kinsley doesn’t want to need Daniil, but she does.  And when he finds out they have a daughter, I dare you not to swoon.

The first part of the Vlasov Bratva is the creation and bringing together of this little family.  The cliffhanger will have you rushing for the next book immediately.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

No comments: