:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Broken Lines by Jagger Cole

BROKEN LINES is a rock star romance and a departure from Jagger Cole’s mafia romance collection.  I am not a fan of the rock star romance ordinarily, but I’ll always pick up one of Cole’s books for his skilled crafting of make antiheroes.  I loved the way the book starts out and deals with the timeline in the past.  To me, that’s usually the part of a book I don’t think many authors do well, so this clever “voice” is noticed.

So both Jackson and Melody are from the world of rock n’roll but it has taken a different toll on each.  The romance is a struggle between two damaged characters that have things in common.

The book is really good with quality characters, a clever story line and a steamy romance with a man who has a way with words, and I don’t mean music lyrics.  Cole keeps us reading with secrets that are teased and must be revealed.

I read sn advance copy of this book from the author and this is my voluntary review.

No comments: