:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Love Under Contract by Cassie Connor

It has been a long time since e I read a book I enjoyed as much as LOVE UNDER CONTRACT.  It’s smart, refreshing and so very romantic even as Hudson and Rebecca try to avoid the semblance of real romance.

This is the kind of romance writing that keeps me turning the pages.  The reader can feel the atmosphere electrify when Hudson and Rebecca are together, whether they are resisting one another or giving in.  Their chemistry is not just steamy.  It feels as if they are not right when they are apart.

I’m so glad I had the opportunity to read an advance copy of this book through NetGalley.  It gives me the opportunity to give you my thoughts about the story so you can Decide if it is something you would enjoy.

No comments: