:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Consider Me by Becks Mack

I enjoyed CONSIDER ME because it is funny, very romantic, steamy, and has hockey in it.  Carter is a stellar book boyfriend that treats Olivia like a queen once she lets him.

Reformed bad-boys are one of my favorite kind of stories. This one has the appropriate amount of jealous moments, “he messed up” moments, and the big drama I saw coming but wondered how it would go down.  At times I thought the story was a little long, but it is really worth it to read Carter and Olivia’s story and to learn about the other guys in Carter’s team for future stories.

No comments: