:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Friday, March 17, 2023

I’ll Meet You In Florence by Angela Pearse

I’LL MEET YOU IN FLORENCE is a book with an original story. Seth and Jenna seem to be an unlikely couple with Jenna doing house sittings to basically have a place to live and Seth being well known in some circles.

They meet briefly during a house sitting gig at Seth’s father’s home. Soon Jenna is on her way to Florence for her next assignment and Seth contacts her to meet her there.

From that point we are treated to an interesting “tour” of the sights of Florence. Seth and Jenna get closer, but something or someone keeps getting in their way giving us those page turning moments. It’s a well written book that has us wondering if they are going to be able to hold on to the atmosphere they created in Florence when real life comes to call back in London. Good book.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily. 

No comments: