:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, May 13, 2023

The Never King by Nikki St. Crowe

I chose to read THE NEVER KING to complete a reading challenge that required I read a fantasy book. For the record, I never read fantasies, but I love dark romance and I loved THE NEVER KING.

Aside from the fact the story is clever, dark, intriguing and steamy, the writing itself is really good.  This could easily come across as convoluted, but Crowe convinces the reader they are immersed in a world called Neverland, with Lost Boys, and Wendy Darling’s great-great granddaughter.

It was easy to read and comes to somewhat of a conclusion but clearly hints at much more. As a result, I am reading another fantasy book!

No comments: