:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Give me six hours to chop down a tree...

...and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. -- Abraham Lincoln

Today I take my first lessons making jewelry. I have spent considerable time organizing my beads, making designs, getting the right tools, but it all hinges on whether or not I can do these fancy parts with wire. Today is either going to fan the flames of my interest, or kill them completely because I really have very little patience for things that take a lot of time.

So far, I have over 65 designs and if I can transfer them to wire in a reasonable amount of time, this will be a good hobby.

Yesterday is the first time beads I ordered arrived in disappointing condition. I wrote to the seller and will expect at least half of my money back because half of the beads are useless.

Don't mess with me and my beads...

No comments: