:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately...

...I wouldn't say I've been "missing" it, Bob -- from the movie Office Space

I haven't written about Morning Joe lately for a few reasons. First, I'm usually good for a game of Scrabble against the computer in the morning where I am victorious against the computer 86% of the time. Second, Joe and Mika have been gone so long I forgot what I dislike about them.

Willie Geist has been doing his best to keep such scalawags as Mark Halperin, Katty Kay (what kind of name is that?), and Mike Barnacle under control.

I still don't see a transition to "Morning Willie", however.

No comments: