As if I didn't already have my hands full with a volatile group of commentators, I once again venture into one of my favorite past times - politics. I'm sure this will be as well received as one of my Sunday Sermons on a Tuesday.
In case we are looking back on this 120 years from now, it is the election between Hillary Clinton and Donald J. Trump. My favorite president to date is ending his second term, and as much as many of us hate it, he will be leaving. That's for another post.
The issue today is either the number of people who don't (won't) talk politics so you don't know where they stand or the number of people in this election year that think this whole Trump thing is entertaining. So why do I keep talking about politics when it seems people don't want to? Very simply put, I want educated voters making smart decisions about their vote.
Does that mean I expect everyone to vote the way I would? Well, yeah. It would be a lot easier if they did.
No comments:
Post a Comment