:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Friday, August 19, 2016

The trouble with retirement is...

...that you never get a day off. -Abe Lemon
Before I retired someone said it was important that I had "something to do" lined up. For four years I fretted over this because I knew when I retired all the things that filled my time would also be gone since they were attached to my profession. The last year came and I still had nothing to do other than my jewelry which was more of a hobby than something to fill my days.
So, fast forward to today, and I had three appointments the first at 9:30 AM, A the last of which went well after 8PM. I am fortunate I don't have to work so I can get these things done.

No comments: