I have read the other books with the supporting characters In this one. When reading Simon’s story, I was looking forward to reading about Michael, but Michael and Olivia’s story wasn’t what I expected.
I liked both of the characters and never really understood why they had a conflict and split up to begin with. The story had a number of decisions and events that popped up without a logical reason so I didn’t “trust” the story if that makes sense. Since I didn’t trust it, I didn’t get into the romance and the secret reveal that just seemed entirely too convenient.
Would I read it again? Yes. It wasn’t the best book about this group of people but it did further a lot their stories and set more up for the future. I just had hoped for a little more “zing” for Michael and Olivia.
No comments:
Post a Comment