Wednesday, June 3, 2020

The Billionaire Needs A Bodyguard

Before talking about the story, I have to say I really liked the writing style.  The author chose a formal international flavor which really added to the circumstances.

Michael was an interesting character.  Such a confident businessman, playboy and self made tech billionaire, yet He did just about everything he could wrong where Lex was concerned.  He was jealous, he thought the worst of her, and he was nice one minute and mean the next.

Lex, on the other hand, seemed to have it together, but had a hard time keeping from Michael that what he said hurt her.  She had to play the role she was given.

I enjoyed the story from the beginning.  It was a unique idea and I read it from start to finish because I had to see what happened in both the intrigue department and the romance department.

No comments:

Post a Comment