Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Walk the Dog by Isabel Jolie

This story has all the feels starting with Delilah being a breath of fresh air.  Mason is the loving, sensitive single dad.  While their attraction is instant,  they cross paths with each other at a time in their lives when there is too much unsettled.  But, they can’t resist one another.  A rocky road is inevitable especially with Mason’s daughter’s feelings to consider, too.

The author really pulled me in from the beginning by giving the female character the energy the story and Mason needed.  The mood is almost entirely driven by Delilah’s energy since Mason decide early on what he wants and just has to convince Delilah that’s what she wants,

It was so easy to want this little family to be together and I did tear up several times when it seemed things were plotting to prevent that from happening.

This is the first book I have read by Isabel Jolie and I will be reading the book about Sam next.

No comments:

Post a Comment