This is my first Zara Girard book and my second MC romance, so I am new to this genre but will give my honest opinion about the book.
It took me awhile to get into the story. Crash is the Secretary of the MC and Violet is the bar tender/owner of a bar the MC stops at on the way to deliver some kind of cargo. They clash with another MC that comes to the bar and gives Violet’s waitress a hard time.
So the book was pretty rough up until the MC guys went to an elementary school to pick up Kendra’s daughter. These guys were pretty funny. I started to enjoy the quirks of the different guys. Then the guys had to babysit the third grader while Violet went to work and the contrast between rough guys and more “domesticated” guys was evident and humorous.
But it wasn’t all fun and games as the MC had an urgent mystery to solve, among other things I won’t spoil for you. In short, I ended up enjoying a book I almost put down at the 20% point.
No comments:
Post a Comment