Monday, July 20, 2020

Hate the Player by Max Monroe

I freakin’ loved this book.  There’s nothing hotter than a cocky bad boy finding the woman that turns him into putty in her hands with her sass, snark and deep down sweet disposition.

HATE THE PLAYER is everything that keeps me coming back for more Max Monroe books.  Smoking hot chemistry, slow burning romance, and clever and witty banter that invariably has me elbowing my husband and saying, “listen to this one...”.When I say something is laugh out loud funny, it means the mister has said to me more than once “Hey, I’m trying to sleep here.”

What makes HATE THE PLAYER so special is how Andrew could be so annoyingly arrogant and I liked him, then he does things that are so achingly sweet, and I loved him.  Birdie was such a treat.  She seemed demur and down to earth, but Andrew could push her buttons to show the depth of passion she was capable of.

HATE THE PLAYER is a stand alone story, but another pair of my favorite Max Monroe characters from the series, Luca and Billie, also added such charm to the story.

A book like this is an enjoyable escape, so read it!

I received an advance copy of this book from the author in exchange for providing an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment