Thursday, October 29, 2020

Bloody Heart: A second chance Mafia romance by Sophie Lark

Having read all the previous books in the series, we’ve been teased with Dante’s story from the start.  We knew there was a love from his past, and that he was emotionally detached from that and his time in the Iraq to the point that his brothers and sister were always worried about him.

Now we find out what haunted him and the depth of his pain and longing for his first love, Simone.  I was drawn in from the very start and there is truly never a dull moment in this book.  The chemistry between the two characters was one thing, but the passion was flaming!

I loved this story because of the enduring nature of their love for each other despite what they endured, and what they endured is refreshingly original and enthralling.  I think this was my favorite book so far although they were all great.  Dante and Simone will have a special place in my book families.

No comments:

Post a Comment