Outside of the dark romance world, stalking has a negative connotation but the fiction world of a hot possessive alpha male is just what makes a good OTT escape read.
This is the first book I have read by Jagger Cole and I’m glad one of my favorite authors, Scarlett Avery recommended this book. I now have a whole list of books to work my way through.
STALKER OF MINE has all the elements of a possessive/obsessed guy who could have easily found a woman the traditional way but fell hopelessly in love at first sight. Kenzie is a sweet, innocent and naive young woman that knows someone once protected her from certain tragedy, but not that he still watches over her.
This is a short book or long novella that is just the right amount of action, intrigue, and evil doing to keep your interest and tickle your dark fantasies.
No comments:
Post a Comment