DOCTOR’S SECRET BABY is about the oldest of the Cole brothers, Ethan. He meets Piper for a super hot one night thing and then, of course. they find out the next day Ethan is Piper’s boss at her new job.
To me there is always this air of suspense when a couple is seeing one another in secret because of what could happen at work. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop there.
What’s to like about the book? Ethan and Piper when they aren’t at work have great chemistry. Ethan is kind and charming, unlike how he is at work. I think you will agree with both Piper and me that regardless of his reason’s, he’s a nightmare boss.
As the title suggests, Piper gets pregnant and telling Ethan becomes an issue. You will have to read the book to see how that goes. It is a quick read. I did feel some of the passionate scenes were a little long.
No comments:
Post a Comment