Saturday, February 20, 2021

Gilded Tears: Kovalyov Bratva book 2 by Nicole Fox

GILDED TEARS is the second part of a duet that starts with GILDED CAGE.  When book one ended, Artem and Cillian had engages in a gun battle, were overpowered, and left to die.  Esme was in the cabin although she ventured out to help her husband only to find him unconscious with a stab wound and 2 bullet holes in him.

There isn’t a lot of specifics of what was good about this book that I can mention because there are a lot of fabulous plot twists that you just have to experience yourself.  There’s lots of dead people (I was thinking John Wick at one point), a truly evil man, a struggle for mob alliances, and various plans to regain control of the Kovalyov Bratva.

There are also emotional moments, relationship and at least one time there wasn’t a dry eye in the house.  The things I could tell you, but I won’t spoil it for you.  Enjoy another great Nicole Fox dark mafia romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment