Saturday, July 3, 2021

Scoring the Keeper’s Sister by Delancey Stewart

I had read other books in the Mr. Match series before reading SCORING THE SCOREKEEPER’S SISTER so I knew some of the personalities.  I can say with certainty you do not need to read them in order to enjoy one or more of the stories.

Fernando Fuentes has a reputation as a “player” and Erica working PR for the team has had to deal with some of his indiscretions.  They both fill out profiles on Mr. Match and the algorithm picks them as a perfect match.

What we see as the story progresses is Erica no longer being the spitfire she was in the beginning.  Even when Fuentes messed up she was quick to forgive him after the match was made.  That disappointed me a bit because he was expecting her to trust him when he didn’t trust her.

There are some really funny moments in the book and a few comments I hope to use at the appropriate time some day.  For me the love story was a little flat but there were also other things going on that interfered with Fuentes and Erica being together and those parts of the story were very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment