Sunday, November 7, 2021

The Pact by Max Monroe

The second installment of the Winslow Brothers’ stories is Flynn’s story, THE PACT.

I fell in love with Flynn and Daisy.  It’s always the strong, silent types that do the most for me and that is Flynn.  Little by little Daisy strips away the layers of mystery to reveal a most swoon worthy leading man.  

She is wired, anxious and effervescent and he stands by quietly while she works through her “crazy” and instead of being annoyed, he finds her endearing.  And his 4 word answers never put her off.  She doesn’t nag him to elaborate.  

I loved everything about this book from the relationship between Daisy and Flynn to that of their family and friends.  The passion between them is really hot.  I think it goes something like Daisy is a “freak in the streets and Flynn is a freak in the sheets”.  

There is so much good about this book you should be reading it instead of my voluntary review which I wrote after reading an advance copy I received from the authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment