Thursday, June 30, 2022

Miss Matched by Eva Simmons

It’s a story as old as time - single matchmaker who believes everyone she loves leaves her has to find a match for a billionaire who believes the same thing. Neither are ready for love. Zac’s business reputation needs tweaking from being a guy with a different beauty every night to a guy looking for a wife.

I love this type of romance because we have two people that essentially believe they are not lovable being completely captivated by one another - and finding all kinds of reasons why they shouldn’t be together.

Told in a dual POV, we also get to meet Kennedy’s friends Monica and Luce who are most certainly destined to be in an an upcoming story. The writing is solid and the characters memorable.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment