Monday, July 11, 2022

The Boss Project by Vi Keeland

There hasn’t been a Vi Keeland book I have read that I haven’t liked, and THE BOSS PROJECT is another one to add to my favorites.

Evie is one of those heroines without a filter yet she never has an unkind thing to say.  Merrick is hot with a capital H.  He pulls off the suggestive statement with a boyish charm, but is clearly all man.

So they both have pasts dogging them that make up some of the background.   All I am going to say about that is something so tragic was done so well in this story.  There really isn’t much angst between the two, but parts of this story really pulled at my heartstrings.  And yes, it made me cry, dammit.

It seems like you are getting a great grumpy boss/sunshine employee romance, but THE BOSS PROJECT is much, much more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment