Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Meet Me on Platform 3 by Zara Stonely

MEET ME ON PLATFORM 3 is a sweet, quirky romance the starts on the train from London to parts north where both Joe and Millie’s family’s live.  Joe goes home every weekend to help on the family farm, and Millie goes monthly to visit her widowed mother.

The story revolves around Millie’s newspaper column “Confessions of…”.  She starts to gain popularity (and boss pressure) when she starts to write loosely on how she meets Joe.  How much to share becomes an issue.
It is a good book although I thought a lot of time spent on not too important things.  I kept wanting more of Joe and Millie even if just what they were thinking when not together.  I loved all the characters yet missed the feeling of a desperate, burning kind of love I thought possible.

I received a copy of this book to read in advance.  I am providing a review from that copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment