Thursday, November 17, 2022

Too Wrong To Be Right by Melonie Johnson

So Kat gets dumped again and vows to not fall in with the wrong guy again.  Her ex was a real peach dropping off his hedgehog before dumping her.  I knew I was in a little bit of trouble with this book when I found myself looking forward to the parts about JoJo the hedgehog and Seamus the salty Cockatoo.

Mick did seem right off to be different from Kay’s other guys - he treated her right and while he was attracted to her he considered her situation.  I was annoyed she didn’t recognize what she had in Mick in a timely manner.  Mick understood her and he might have won a few points with me if he were a little more aggressive.

So the book was okay, but one that I read over several days rather than feeling compelled to stay up late to finish it.

Thanks to NetGalley for the advanced copy upon which I am basing my voluntary review.

No comments:

Post a Comment