I’m one of those “happily ever after” types so reading a story about a couple contemplating divorce was out of my usual comfort zone. Leave it to Meghan Quinn to write a humorous, poignant, and sometimes painful story of Myla struggling with a changed man in her husband, Ryot.
First, the couple has one of the most unique first meeting I can remember reading - and it is funny in how odd it is. Both Myla and her BFF Nichole are a lot to take separately and worse together. But their adventures put Ryot in Myla’s path.
The story is told in a dual POV and alternates between the past (starting with their meeting) and the present. We learn through both why Myla contemplates UNTYING THE KNOT and what their marriage means to both Ryot and Myla.
I loved the book because it broke the mold in a lot of ways. I’be enjoyed all the books in this loosely connected series.
No comments:
Post a Comment