Thursday, March 9, 2023

Gambling With The Player by Mirela Holt

In GAMBLING WITH THE PLAYER, Nate and Laura are both good for hook ups only and no relationships. Laura has been that way while raising her son in the ten years since her husband died. Nate has been too busy building his empire to devote time to relationships.

The cross paths when Nate’s best friend falls in love with Laura’s sister. This is a great couple because they both show their vulnerabilities - Laura by pushing people away, and Nate by trying to be “good enough” to inherit his family’s hotel.

This is a fake fiancée story with forced proximity, lots of family interactions, past tragedy, single parent, steam, and a couple plot twists I did not see coming.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment