ACCIDENTAL ATTACHMENT is a romance about a writer writing a romance. The characters are everything in this story. It has so many humorous setting and lines I am in awe with how many funny metaphors, puns and other literary devices the authors come up with.
It is a smart kind of humor (okay, there are a few cheap laughs and I loved them) and the dialogue flow seems so effortless. The first part of the book takes time to really establish these characters - especially Brooke and her dog Benji and Brooke’s self depreciating, but not depressing humor. Chase is enamored by everything Brooke. You won’t find a “bad boy” here, because Chase is swoon worthy perfect from the first moment.
The extended family for each character were so important. Thinking back on the story, we were introduced to quite a few people. They each have their idiosyncrasies that make them unforgettable.
I enjoyed they book and there had better be a second book with Brooke’s sister Sammy and Noah. I read an early copy of this book provided by the author and this is what I thought of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment